Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas

I was a little worried about how Christmas would go this year. Coming from a large family, I have just gotten used to having quite a few siblings to share the holiday with.
However, this year was different because I only had one other sibling home for the holidays. Of course spouses plus mom and dad were there.
I am happy to report though that Christmas was still awesome! I had a great time with my family as well as Nathan's. In fact the two families got together twice (Christmas eve party and joint birthday party).

Some highlights and memorable moments include:
shopping with dad (never got to shop with mom, don't know how that happened!)
shopping with in laws and Sherry
Christmas Eve party
Christmas morning breakfast/gift opening
shooting guns at the gun range
being awesome at shooting guns ;) By awesome I mean I hit my target a few times.
birthday dinner at Costa Messa (I didn't misspell Messa, the restaurant did)
birthday dessert and rock band party
Nathan trying to play the didgeridoo
Spending time with some old friends
Going to see Sherlock Holmes with the family
home made cinammon rolls
Taco Zarape

In short, it was a great holiday. Pictures will have to wait a litle while. They were taken by my brother and I haven't recieved any as of yet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for leaving something new and interesting to read. Just a little insight into your good heart.;)

Jesse said...

Who has shotguns?! I love shotguns. And Zarape, but I know who has Zarape.

Jesse said...

Next year: Ormsby-town in the MC at Christmas. Get ready.

 
House of Spice. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino