Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Oh hubby my hubby

This is a thank you note to my wonderful, awesome husband. His name is Nathan and even though that rhymes with Satan he's a really good guy. :)
Yesterday I had a visit to the doctor after which I felt EXHAUSTED and in general horrible. (I'm not pregnant by the way) I came home and fell asleep for quite some time. The previous night I had told Nathan how much the clutter in the house was bothering me. That kind of stuff really stresses me out. We made a plan that Monday night we would work together and get this joint looking great! So when he came home he was ready to work.... but I obviously was not. A lesser man would have thanked his lucky stars and promptly begin to play his new Wii. Not Nathan, he mowed the lawn, cleaned a good deal of the house AND made dinner. I am so lucky!

2 comments:

Mandi said...

I found your blog Janae! Yeah! I hope we can keep up with each other better now. Ours is www.kirkkids.blogspot.com but you have to be invited so send me your email you use for blogger and I will invite you. P.S. I hope you feel better.

Christy said...

yay for good, hardworking husbands!!! :)

 
House of Spice. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino